Our physical therapists have years of experience working with women during and after pregnancy. We understand the unique changes that happen to the body during pregnancy, labor, and delivery. We also understand the challenges new moms face as they nurture and care for their baby.
We provide a unique physical therapy experience through compassionate, one-on-one care combining manual techniques and exercise. Not only do we treat your symptoms, we also work with you to regain optimal health and strength after childbirth.
Symptoms Treated with Physical Therapy
- Persistent back pain
- Tailbone pain
- Pelvic joint pain felt in one or more of the following areas: buttock, pubic, groin, or tailbone
- Persistent pelvic floor, vaginal, or rectal pain
- Urinary leakage
- Strong urinary urgency and/or increased frequency
- Incontinence of the bowel or strong bowel urgency
- Pain from a healed scar (caesarian scar, episiotomy, or vaginal tear after delivery
- Pain during sexual activity/intercourse
- Coning of the stomach muscles when lifting your head. This is known as Diastisis Recti–the separation of the abdominal muscles
Read about our unique Body after Baby exercise program.